Test DPC is the policy management application for android devices. Test DPC has been developed by Sample developer. The app is usually used to control restriction and monitor the usage of the application on the devices.
Here we can decode some information that is necessary for installing Test DPC on the device. It is very famous for the developers and those who wish to tweak the android operating system.
When you have developed a new application or using a new application, you can use Test DPC to add a restriction on the application and on the things that the application is handling and monitor the resources that application is handling.
Test DPC is also used in workplaces to control the application usage on the official devices and it can have a policy on the kind of functions that are possible in the devices.
You can create profile policy for the device and the application can be grouped under the profile. Hence based on the usage the profile of the device can be altered. It provides a great support to the control of functionality in the android devices, for example, if you are giving official devices to your office colleagues, it will configure based on the profile and the application and usage in the app will be limited and they cannot use it for another purpose than mentioned in the policy.
Download Test DPC on Android
Note: The app requires minimum Android 5.0 and up.
- Go to the Download Page.
- Click on the link to download the Test DPC APK into the android device.
- Once you have downloaded the application on the device, you need to enable the installation from the Unknown source, to begin with.
- Navigate to Setting, choose App Management in the menu and enable “Installation from Unknown Sources“.
- Now you can click on the application to install it on the device and use it.
- All set and you can enjoy testing the application in Test DPC.
Need help? Reach us out on Twitter.