Test DPC is the device policy restriction application that helps the developer to restrict and monitor the resources of the device in the application. Test DPC also allows the user to get more information about the application and the permission that the application is using. Test DPC features an ability to restriction policies for work and other related activities, hence the device can be monitored.
With Test DPC you can control the application and how it is working. However, the application is available only Android devices. If you need to use the application on PC or Mac, you need to use an emulator for running the application on the system.
Here we will give a detailed guide on installing the Test DPC app in the Mac.
Mac doesn’t allow you to download and install the android applications on it. So you need to have an emulator and there are lots of emulator in the market and the best of these is Nox player.
Step 1: Install Nox on Mac
- First of all Download Nox on your Mac.
- Once you have downloaded the .dmg file in the system, you can begin the installation of the Nox Player.
- You need to sign in with the Nox player account and you can access the application in it.
- You can also connect the Gmail account with it and then access all the android application from the Play store.
Step 2: Install Test DPC on Mac.
- Open Nox >> browser >> navigate to Download page.
- Download the TestDPC.apk file.
- After downloading the file, you need to drag and box the application to the Nox player.
- After dragging and dropping, you will see installation starting in the Nox player.
- Once the app is installed, you can open the app and then configure the policies.